Monday, July 03, 2006

This does not deserve to be on my own blog, so...

five random facts about me.

ONE: i like the colour pink
TWO: I love roxy girls
THREE: and NO i am not gay.
FOUR: i have an eXpresso mug on my table right now
FIVE: i have an M&Ms dispenser on my table right now

five things that scare me.

ONE: exams? dunno lah
TWO: no cash
THREE: if all my contacts disappeared
FOUR: if i had to live a week with anish
FIVE: if i turned gay. LAWL

five random music at the moment.

ONE: 稻草人 - 林志颖
TWO: Good Day - The Click Five
THREE: I Want Candy - Aaron Carter
FOUR: Sorry - Madonna
FIVE: Beautiful Love - The Afters

five things i say the most (haha according to other ppl)

ONE: awwwww?
TWO: haha
THREE: whaat the?!
FOUR: ohkaay.
FIVE: PCHKR

five random people to do this.

ONE; you
TWO; you
THREE; you
FOUR; you
FIVE; and you

i wish this not on anyone else

No comments: